Here you will find tutorials on how to perform calculations using ORCA. These are aimed for new users and people who want to get introduced into basic molecular modeling.
These tutorials are divided in four main topics:
Some very basic information. If you never used ORCA before, maybe it is best to start here, otherwise you can just skip and go to the next sections.
- How to start? Installing ORCA | Hello water! Your first ORCA calculation
- Dealing with files? Input and Output
- Want to go faster? Running a calculation in parallel
- Help with visualizing? Using Avogadro as a GUI
- Problems? Solving common issues